We deal with back tax return issues

You may have some unanswered questions…like:

  • Can you get my tax documents for me…I have lost them all?
  • Will I be facing tax penalties and interest as a result of filing back tax returns?
  • What is the process for filing back taxes?
  • How much can I expect to pay to get my taxes filed?
  • Is it a crime to not file tax returns?

Each and every day we answer questions like the ones above. We also do the following for our clients:

  • Contact the IRS directly to get all your tax documents (w2s, 1099s, 1098s, etc)
  • Prepare all back tax filings (including state filings)
  • Review your income tax options, including a potential offer in compromise or installment agreement
  • Work to replace any substitute for returns (SFRs) with the actual filed returns
  • All starting at low rate of $39 per tax return

And of course we provide a FREE consultation to our clients in need.  So call us today at 1-888-570-1033.

Our Service Guaranteeold_returns

We make an exclusive pledge to our clients.  We will prepare any back tax returns based on the information that you supply to us.  If for any reason the returns do not reflect the information you provided, we will complete any amended returns free of charge.  It’s as simple as that.

So what do you have to lose?  Call us today at 1-888-570-1033.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.